Went predator hunting w/friends... in 08' - Real interesting pic's!

GC

That'd be 1908 or shortly thereafter. First we shotgunned this old coyote with our state of the art "tactical" .12 gauge M1897 Winchester pump guns. Those new fangled paper hull shells sure pattern pretty good!
7guysshotguns.jpg

Then I called this grey fox in and took it with my Marlin lever action. That little Marlin sure is handy when calling in the brush.
foxmarlin2008.jpg

I really got lucky when this big lion responded to my calls! He's a whooper no doubt. My new Ford durn near wouldn't hold him.
mtlion.jpg

Finally, here are a few coyotes I got with my Savage M99 in .22 Savage Hi-Power chambering. With my fancy aperture sight, fast shuckin' lever Savage, flat shootin' Hi-Power cartridge, and decoy dog ol' Shep, they don't stand a chance... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
1112.jpg

Why..., I had to wait for Al Gore to invent the Internet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's what I'm talkin' about!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Thanks GC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great stuff, GC!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
But, are yeh positive that thar 4-wheeled mo-chine is a Ford? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
I don't have my magnifying glass with me, but I'm thinking that it may actually be a Buick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
If my Grandad, who was a mechanic & Buick enthusiest, were still alive I'd ask him to look at the picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But, I could also be wrong...wouldn't be the 1st time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Man! You guys REALLY ARE old! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Excellent find on the old photographs. They always interest me.

Tony

Quote:
Why..., I had to wait for Al Gore to invent the Internet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Great stuff, GC!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
But, are yeh positive that thar 4-wheeled mo-chine is a Ford? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

It´s the first model of Ford Cougar, dont you see that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think you´re right it could be a buick but its the fur that counts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

///Fredrik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:

It´s the first model of Ford Cougar, dont you see that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
///Fredrik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:

I really got lucky when this big lion responded to my calls! He's a whooper no doubt. My new Ford durn near wouldn't hold him.
mtlion.jpg

CRIPES!!!!!!! would you look at the mits on that thing!

Chupa

Back