Some Jerk tried to steal my 4x4 truck.

Rupedog

A short vent; Some jerk tried to steal my old 82 Datsun kingcab 4x4 pick up. This thing has been in the family sense it was new. It only has 30,000 miles on a new engine and tranny. The broke the ing. switch and stoled the remote winch control, aaarrrgggg, They need to die! Ok I'm done, thank you for listening. rupe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

What goes around, comes around. Whoever it was will eventually get their come-uppers. Unfortunately, that doesn't fix your truck.

About 3 years ago, I bought a 2003 dodge diesel 4x4 6 speed long with all the bells and whistles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I had it just long enough to get the lic. plate in the mail, and the next day I went to wal-mart and in 15 minutes it got stolen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif i had already settled with the insurance company when they found it. the inside was just a bare tub and the lights were gone, that's it. I wish that i would have thought about buying it back from the insurance company. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif It got 26 MPG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifand the engine and transmission were still there.

I just wish I had caught them in the act. I'd of had some fun. Dance boy I say DANCE! Nothing like dancing to the tune of a .44mag round as it comes with in inches of your toes. LOL Well maybe I wouldn't have gone that far but they would have had some bruises. I'd a beat them with my cane. LOL

Quote:
Quote:
What goes around, comes around.

The problem is that it never comes around quick enough for any satisfaction.

Yeah, unfortunately, you are right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Many years ago, I saw a guy nosing around my friends truck, he walked around it peekin in the windows, I told my friend shut up, I'll handle this. The guy headed for his truck really quick and left the area really fast, after the 25-06 bullet hit the ground between him and my friends truck. I remember watching him look for me through the scope on the way to his Truck, but he couldn't see where the shot came from cause we was fully camo'd.

t/c223encore.

Back