Southern New Hampshire hunting

newdoghunter

Any one interested in showing a couple of new guys how to hunt coyote? I have a spot in Sandown/Chester/Fremont area near my brothers house. We've seen coyotes and sign there, but I can't get them to come to the call. I went early in the morning before daylight. I heard them calling not to far away. I have a handheld electronic call and a few mouth howlers and wounded rabbit calls. But I don't know how to set up or how to use the calls properly.

Send me an e-mail at kpreston@banknorth.com if your interested. It's hard to find time but I'd like to go again in the next month.

Just about 2 weeks ago I made a set up in Auburn, which isn't to far away. No luck, but every person on the street had seen a pack of coyotes during daylight recently. They just weren't around when I went out.

I suggest reading every post from Sleddog and THO. They hunt our area and do very well. I'd offer to show you the ropes .. but I'm on them myself!

If you can get a hold of Yotecaller on here he lives in Keene and is a real good guy. I used to live in Keene but just recently moved and we met up to go to the range once, and he tried to get me out to some of his local spots but scheduling never worked for an actual hunt. I don't see him much on here anymore, its been a few months but if you can get a hold of him he seemed to be a real nice guy and very willing to teach a newb a few tricks.

Back