Update for Guess family-prayers still needed!

pyledriver

I talked with Glenn today and he tells me that Michelle has had to go the hospital. The doctors removed 1 liter of fluid from her left lung, but may need to operate to remove more in order for the lung to begin working again! The upside is that because she's in the hospital, they'll be able to monitor every little thing to be able to keep her stable and on the road to recovery!

As Glenn mentioned earlier, Micaela is doing better, still pray for her to have a speedy recovery.

Don't forget to pray for Glenn! He hasn't been able to work, and will have a tough time juggling kids with school, hospital time with Michelle, and general family duties.

Glenn, your family is in our prayers. You have personally done so much for folks here on PM that you KNOW we're here for you in any manner possible.

If you need ANYTHING, please let the membership here know about it.

Keep us posted if possible, and keep your faith in God and His grace.

I just got home from the hospital and heading back. Had to come home a tuck the kids in.

They have now removed 2 1/2 litters of fluid from Michelle's lung. It looks like cream corn,nasty!
She is still in a lot of pain but now mostly from a tube the size of your thumb sticking out of her.
You don't know how greatful we are for all the prayers.

I have dealt with family members being in the hospital. It is not an easy time. I hope all goes well for you and your family......

there has been 3 litters of fluid drained from her lung now. She has her ups and down mostly with the pain. If her cat scan is good in the morning she will get to come home soon. If it shows blockage, more fluid or solids she will have to have surgery.
pray for home!

Back