fox,coyote and bobcat hide hangers(pics added)(powdercoat/painting added)

smith1559

I have hangers to put your hanging hide on.They are 16 gage bare steel ready so you can paint them the color of your choice. $10 each shipped,or you can get black powdercoat for $15 each shipped. PM me and I will give you payment and shipping info. Thanks,Jason
100_1711.jpg

100_1710.jpg

100_1688.jpg

100_1686.jpg

100_1685.jpg

100_1683.jpg

100_1738.jpg

100_1737.jpg

100_1736.jpg

Last edited:
Really cool, Jason! One day I'll have more space... (You'd laugh if you saw my office/reloading room/dog room/laundry room/mud room/den where I'm allowed to have hides and stuff! But it's a great idea!

Man those turned out better than I imagined they would. That was a great idea! You need to make a few more though I want some.

TJ

Guess I should of asked this first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. Do you plan on making more when these sell? If not I need to claim mine before you have a chance to sell them, cuz I have a feeling people are gonna want these.

Hey I will even pay for the shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

TJ

What an awesome idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Like TJ asked, are you making more of them or are they the only two? I'd be interested in some too.

Tony

I am going to make as many as I can sell. But I want to sell them as I make them. I just don't want to make alot and then they don't sell. Oh I will work on getting a fox hanger up sometime next week. If some people want some stainless steel or powder coated ones I will take some orders PM me and we will come up with some prices.

Tony, you old dog! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That was exactly what I was thinking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Great idea! I'd love to have my logo made up. Imagine hanging call lanyards on those!!!!!

WOW! Very cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I use a laser to cut these. I will see if I can come up with your logos and let you know. Jason OH! I will see into a bear to.

Very cool Jason!

PM me if you come up with something! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I got three os his tail strippers last week. Top notch work.

Smith, if you can make a couple with my Avatar on it, I will buy them, black powder coated. If anyone else wants the avatar on one, feel free to use them.

Thanks for the good feedback. I can do your Avatar just might take some time. I have some vacations planned back to back and they take some computer time to draw. Thanks again,Jason

Just wanted to share a pic of what they ended up looking like on the wall. I think they turned out great. Now I just need the other hide back to fill in the hole.

TJ

101_0700.jpg

Back