Bausch & Lomb 3000 Elite

traildigger

I've got a Bausch & Lomb 3000 Elite that my father gave me. I'm saving up for an AR for my coyote gun. It's a 3-9x40. Is this a decent scope, or? Thanks.

I don't think the 3200 has the rainguard coating?
I have a 4000 which as far as I have been able to find is the same as the 4200 but without the rainguard coating. Not a big deal for me here in the desert.

Jack

Don't worry Jack, I thought I was wrong once also, but it turned out I was mistaken...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
I stand corrected. I thought the RG was only on the 4200.

Jack

Don't sweat it Jack that just means you get to start a new streak.

Chupa

I had one years ago with the 50mm obl. First time i took into the mountains it broke the seal and fogged inside. Eventually sent it back and got it back, it stopped fogging but when compared side by side to newer scopes, leupold, bushnell 3200 the clarity was very poor. It did hold a zero ok. Im sure it was just a bad scope but that is my experience with that model, i eventually gave it away.

I have the new 3200 elite and yes with rain guard, I love this scope! It is as good as my burris FF2 and I like the mil dot and target turrets on it range,dial and smile! I have the 5-15x40 with AO and it works really well.

Back