Forum Wars?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya ,,, that just how i feel when i see all them little bittie western dog photos. you boys should be ashamed of your selves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

IFEN I CAN'T KILL THEM BIG , I DONT KILL THEM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Untitledggossh.jpg

Timber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Quote:
Tame the beast. Put a bullet in it's head.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, I hope that's out of our system for a little while. We rambled quite a bit in this thread, from board wars, to non-profit status, to cute pictures of babies and puppies, we even touched on taking pictures of summer killed coyotes. Some bad blood was spilled, I hope something was learned and we gave another board the oppertunity to laugh at us ..... most of this seems so pointless. You can't say that I/we weren't willing to let this run until there simply isn't anything more to say. now please hear the final snapping of the lock on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back