Ropes, Ropes, and more Ropes

guywildstorm

Thought I would show a few custom orders that I have turned out lately. The first one was something I had never tried before. A member contacted me and was wanting a "breakaway" lanyard, something that would tear away if caught on something while duck hunting out of a boat. It is basically one of my standard lanyards done in two pieces, the joint is connected by running two lengths of cord under a couple of the braids. It works very well but I hope he never has the "chance" to use it!!!
3-26-08010.jpg

3-26-08011.jpg

3-26-08012.jpg

The next one Kim Carver wanted me to do a couple of "PINK" lanyards for her daughter and daughter in law. I had been thinking about doing some in this color combo anyway so I jumped at the chance to return a whole bunch of favors that Kim and Kerry have done for me. They were both done in Woodland Camo/Pink and Bloodwood keepers that Kim made special for these.

pinklanyard.jpg

This one is really just one of my lanyards set up for a remote. I sell alot of these but this one has a outstanding piece of Zebrawood for a keeper and I thought I would show it off. Its a Black/Desert Camo, the clip I use is a heavy duty clip and finished in Black Nickel.
3-26-08007.jpg

3-26-08008.jpg

3-26-08009.jpg

Good idea with the brekaway Guy. I've also had duck hunters concerned about getting dragged down by there lanyards.
Nice looking clips too.

Dan

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif SHARP,nice work!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back