Stainless steel Tail Stripper 3/16 thick

smith1559

I have made a heavy duty 304 stainless, .187 thick, all welded construction tail stripper. 3 hole model should do small game up to coyote size game. Built to last a long time. $20 shipped. PM me and I will give shipping/payment info. Thanks, Jason
100_1682.jpg

100_1678.jpg

100_1677.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jason,

Nicely done! That looks like a winner! Those should last a lifetime.

Welcome to the HOB's!!!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Welcome to the HOB'S! Those are the best looking tail strippers I've ever seen. I'm sure they'll be passed down generation to generation. First class all the way!

Welcome aboard Jason.

Great looking tail stripper. I'm in the market for a good one. I'll take one.

PM me on how to pay you.

Thanks....Tony

Got my tail stripper today and the quality and precision that went into this is amazing. One very satisfied customer who will never have to worry about breaking this tail stripper!! Thanks Jason!!

I received mine in. Top quality. Sturdy and smooth. If anyone is looking for a stripper so they can toss those little plastic jobs, this is the place.

Thanks Ragncajn, Its nice to get some good feedback. I will make the tail strippers all year so anyone else that wants one for the new predator season coming up can get them. Jason

I'm very pleased with mine. I plan on skinning alot more this upcoming season, to help with fuel costs. I believe this one will last a lot longer that the plastic one I had for years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Tony

Back