Poll

We need lots of votes on this one.... I didn't realize there were that many Liberals in Oklahoma.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

There aren't that many liberals in OK. This poll does not set a cookie on your computer. The libs are loading up on it. We can do the same.

If any of you guys have another forum you frequent please let them know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Seems the tide has turned.
Should cities have the right to ban guns?

Yes 41%
No 59%
Undecided 0%

Total: 19812 votes

Time to get out that can of Whoop A$$ and show them we are serious about this Supreme court thing.

Last edited:
I cast my no vote in the poll.
Reminds me of the old western movies when you had to check your gun in to the sherrif when you came to town.
I guess times were a lot wilder then or we still don't get 'IT'.

I'm practicing for the next election......my name is Garcia and I voted 3 times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

And now you're running for State Senator.....
Quote:
I'm practicing for the next election......my name is Garcia and I voted 3 times

Are you sure you aren't running on the Democratic Ticket??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I live about thirty miles outside of Cincinnati and I would not go to that city without a gun.You would end up being the only one without one.Does anyone think the criminals would stop?I'm sorry thats a whole topic on its own.MY answer is NO.

Quote:
And now you're running for State Senator.....
Quote:
I'm practicing for the next election......my name is Garcia and I voted 3 times

Are you sure you aren't running on the Democratic Ticket??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I knew I was going to get called on that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, good one OT, you are pretty sharp and pay attention to details /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well lots of votes piling up but the anti's don't seem to have the HP.

Should cities have the right to ban guns?

Yes 42%
No 58%
Undecided 0%

Total: 24862 votes

Last edited:
Back