Shooters Ridge Voyager Shooting System - Has anyone seen one in person??

SDVmnt

Saw a 2008 Shooters Ridge catalog tonight and saw the "Voyager Shooting System". Have any of you seen one of these things in person? Looks like 275.00 item but when talking about hauling in heavy guns and ammo to the prairie dog down they look like the ultimate ticket.

40899.GIF

You can see better pics at the www.shootersridge.com site under the Shooting Rests link on the left. The flier has much better pics than they do on the website. Haven't found one for sale yet though.

The RCBS RAS rest is pretty sweet too but I put one together for display and it's a PITA to store and move around since the legs move freely.

That looks very clever!

For what it is, and considering the price (compared to what others are charging for shooting benchs), it's probably a steal.

(Whoops... I just saw the price - $385 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

Maybe not such a good deal... but still convenient.

275 is what the actual sale price is, from what I've found on the internet anyways. It's just out of stock everywhere. I checked out what the actual cost is from some of our vendors and that's a pretty good deal.

Quote:
275 is what the actual sale price is, from what I've found on the internet anyways. It's just out of stock everywhere. I checked out what the actual cost is from some of our vendors and that's a pretty good deal.

What vendors sell them??

I should have shopped around tho ...

Actually its a neat idea but I am too cheap. I'd make something that I liked better. Besides I roll up, throw the table out of the bed of the truck, drop the chair down beside it, set the ammo box, set rests out and shoot.

Looks great , the only problem will be getting the wife to pull it while you ride in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks cool! I'd need a donkey to pull it (other than me)! Checked with my wife about pulling it....can't post her answer here.

I'm like SKB, already got the bigger motorized version with an A/C and heater!

Back