remington 700 sendero 270 win

kunas

I just picked up an interesting piece this eve. It is a remington 700 sendero straight bull matte finish 270 win . I found it in the gun value book and it said that it was a non catalouged gun 1994 and they called it a sendero special has ne one ever seen one of these It is stamped on the barrel 270win sendero Ron

We sold a few of those back then. I know one of the guys who bought one, and it is a good shooter. He handloads, and gets sub moa groups consistently.

From what I have seen on Gun broker they run around 700.00 .I have been looking for one now about 6 years . Everytime I have the money I can't find one them when I dont then they seem to pop up. If you run across another one drop me a line.

Quote:
From what I have seen on Gun broker they run around 700.00 .I have been looking for one now about 6 years . Everytime I have the money I can't find one them when I dont then they seem to pop up. If you run across another one drop me a line.

Here's one:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=526882

Got a Choate Stock on it but that can be rectified pretty easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tim

I believe these heavier than sporter contour barrelled rifles were touted as "bean field" deer rifles. The idea was that they were used from high field stands in large "ben fields" where shots of 300-400yds were "common". They were not sold for field/woods carry. And, I believe they were a bit better in the accuracy department.

Back