where do you live

nwjohn

this has probably gon through the system a few times but where which state do you all live in
I guess i can start it off by saying the very very south east corner of WA
thanks
NW John

I live in Alberta. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
How about a few lines about what is cool about where you live? Why do you choose to live you there?

I live in rural Alberta. Very few people, lots of game. Driveby shootings invlove coyotes. 80 kids in a school from K-12.
Neighbors that never complain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Lots of room for dogs and horses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Ranchers call to see if you want to come over and shoot coyotes or the nice buck they saw this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
I live in Alberta. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
How about a few lines about what is cool about where you live? Why do you choose to live you there?

I live in rural Alberta. Very few people, lots of game. Driveby shootings invlove coyotes. 80 kids in a school from K-12.
Neighbors that never complain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Lots of room for dogs and horses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Ranchers call to see if you want to come over and shoot coyotes or the nice buck they saw this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i live in asotin
it is on the snake river and i live out of town up the river where the fishing is awsome and after work i can just come home and go down to the river and cast the line
i like it in asotin, very small rural area where ther are plenty of ranches and i know ever rancher and person around so pleanty of places to hunt and enjoy the weather year round wonderful school distrect and kids
the perfect paridise
there are coyotes every where and deer all around
plenty of big bulls in the mountains too
cougars can be a proble and bobcats too but that just means more to kill

Dubois, ID; Just moved here from Flagstaff, AZ; looking forward to taking quite a few coyotes, jacks, rock chucks, bobcats, and maybe some larger game with my recently puchased Stevens 200 7MM

I am looking for a new hunting buddy, as the one I had is not the wife who I moved with. If anyone lives close to the Idaho Falls/Dubois area please PM so that I may get to know you and vise versa.

tr220swift:
Where in SW montana are you from?

Back