Went to the Bank Today

That is funny.......I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. The snow is coming off here and I was thinking it won't be long and the lawn mowing will start. Maybe I should just let the cows in the yard and let them mow it. Might make for an interesting obstacle course for the croquet game but a lot cheaper than buying gas.

Quote:
Maybe I should just let the cows in the yard and let them mow it. Might make for an interesting obstacle course for the croquet game but a lot cheaper than buying gas.

Or a pick up football game. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Don't ask.

How much is a gallon of gas where you guys are at? Here in Ky it is about 3.43$ a gallon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Heard its suppose to be up to 4.00$ by the end of the week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I'm seriously thinking about getting some goats for my yard... I just think having to bathe them so the neighbors don't complain about the smell might be too much trouble...

Goats? We once had 26 Alpine does and a couple of bucks. More kids than we could count. If I suggested that in my house......PM would have to have an obituary forum so I could communicate with you guys from the dead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I heard that our local banks are going to install gas pumps. That way customers can take out second mortgages on their homes while filling up.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

3.20 here, I should look into bottling it and shipping it to California.... although I'm sure the feds got some type of legislation to prevent that...

Back