Mag Light Red Lens?

WildEd

Does anyone make a snap on red lens that will fit a standard mag lite? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I went to the Mag Lite web site and got the part number for the kit, and found it at a large sporting goods store in Ohio (Fin, Feather, and Fur, in Ashland Ohio).

The kit had several lenses, a mount to snap the light into, and a few other goodies.

I use my 6 cell light all the time. It'll send back eyes out to 100 yards, providing it's not foggy or misty.

Good luck,

Rudy

Cabelas has some real neat ones that flip open. They look like a butler creek flip open scope cover. They come in red , blue, green and a few different sizes. I have one my streamlight ultra stinger. I'm sure one will fit the maglight. Made by a company called bushwacker, about $10.

i just got a cheap (but good) spotlight with good candlelight power and spray painted the inside with heat resistant metalcast paint. just put 2 coats on, not too light, but not too heavy. make sure you spray paint in inside of the lens tho. i found the 2 million cp spotlight at kragen on sale for $12.99 and the spray paint at wal-mart for under $5. works pretty gooooooood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back