Stevens 200 bases and rings

NewLife2626

Just wanted to get your guy opinion on which bases and ring you suggest on the sa .223. I plan on using a nikon prostaff or bushnell banner.

New Life I use regular Weaver bases and Warne rings. They work great on my Stevens. You cant go wrong with the Warne rings.
100_4869.jpg

For the past few years, mine has had Leupold bases & super cheap "Ironsighter" rings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
(base pieces actually came from 2 sets of bases for Remington 700...too long a story) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
I keep planning on replacing at least the rings with Warne's, but never have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I admit to only checking my zero in late Summer (right before hunting starts). But I have not had to reset it once since I first sighted-in when the gun was new. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Have put probably about 400 rounds thru the gun.

I like the Farrell one-piece bases on my Savages. Warne Maxima QR or Leupold QR rings because it seems like I am always switching scopes around.

on the two steven's i had..i used leupold ring's & base's..the important thing about finding the right base's..is finding the kind..that fit the "round".."reciever"..remember "round"..

Quote:
on the two steven's i had..i used leupold ring's & base's..the important thing about finding the right base's..is finding the kind..that fit the "round".."reciever"..remember "round"..

Good point Dave.

Back