Teasing

claimbuster

It has been another long winter with no rat (Rat=PD) shooting.

I live on Denver's southeast side and there are thousands of protected rats that I must drive by every day. On my daily route there is a US Air Force base that cultivates rats at their main entrance. When I drive to the airport on the toll road, again hundreds of rats. I drive to my local shooting range, hundreds of rats. Go to the grocery store, etc, etc.

I'm going "nucking futs"!

Pray for me that I will make it until June.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I know the feeling. There's a herd of rats south of Fort Collins and north of Loveland. I want to splatter the little sons of b****es something bad, but sadly its a "no shoot" area.

Oh well, i'll give it another month, then go hit my usual spot east of here. Hopefully there'll be a healthy crop of targets .

I understand! Every day I count numerous pigeon in ABSOLUTELY no shoot areas and know they will live. If they get hungry for some country grain it'll be a different story.

Quote:
It has been another long winter with no rat (Rat=PD) shooting.

I live on Denver's southeast side and there are thousands of protected rats that I must drive by every day. On my daily route there is a US Air Force base that cultivates rats at their main entrance. When I drive to the airport on the toll road, again hundreds of rats. I drive to my local shooting range, hundreds of rats. Go to the grocery store, etc, etc.

I'm going "nucking futs"!

Pray for me that I will make it until June.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

How about that section of land adjacent to Sportsmens Warehouse just north in Thornton. Tons of pds on that and you would be right there if you right low on supplies.

I lasted this long but next weekend if we get a break from the weather (today is not what I call a break) I am going to go shoot a few just because I can.

I officially opened the season here in Wyoming this weekend. I normally wait until after they pup but a local rancher asked if I would come shoot them or he would poision them this spring. My son and I shot the heck out them yesterday. It was a great day except for the 20 - 40 mph cross wind. At 300 + yards I used a 2 mil dot upwind hold to hit one.

Sooooooooooooooon. Just a little while longer. Time to shoot those final test rounds and get to the loading bench. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back