C & H reloading press?

duckdog

A buddy of mine just acquired an old reloading press that reads C&H on it. Anyone know any history of this thing? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

C&H has been around for a long time. I have an old one of theirs that is a real brute. I know of several models that they have made, and believe they still make a couple different models, so a little more information may be helpful.

Here's a picture of my old beast.
lr3.jpg

C H Makes bullet swedging presses or at least they can be used for that they also used to make dies for swedging handgun bullets That is wht the presses are so stout

I have a C&H Magnum H-press, an Up-Stroke C-press and a mircrometer powder measure. In the past I owned a 3 station H-press. All of their equipment was well made and very inovative. The name has been bought and sold a few times, orriginated in WI, was bought by Roddy and major sporting goods supplier in the 70's, then passed to Bo Clerke, then back to WI and now it is CH-4D www.ch4d.com. Right now they have one of the beefiest presses and the greatest selection of factory and wildcat dies on the market. They are located in Mt. Vernon, OH.

AWS

Back