How's school going so far?

Whiskers

How is school going for all you so far?

Mine has been really awesome. Classes have been fun and not too hard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Prom is coming up and then after that I get to look forward to track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Hope it is going well for you all,
Jerrett

Been going pretty good for me. I have taken off around 14 days for hunting so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. Good thing is i dont have much homework so far. Just 20-30 problems for Geometry.

wish I could say the same as y'all, right now I am typing up a paper for sociology class, just got over the flu and missed a lot of school, had to make up 4 test yesterday, but the good news is I get to go predator hunting for the first time on saturday, cant wait for college!, only two years away!

I'm hoping to rent an apartment instead of living in the dorms. They are too small for my liking.

Oh yeah, got my ACT score back and got a 25. Going to retake it again next year and hope it jumps up to a 28 so I can some scholarships.

Yeah, since I got above a 24 I am able to get a $5000 scholarship. The only thing is that I cant have a D on any report card so I gotta take a test to get rid of the D for Algebra(It was the teacher, we ALL cheated and still received bad grades). And I have to take another year of foreign language. Its worth it for $5000 though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

4.0's every quarter for 2 years. Proofs sucked in geometry, but they ain't got nothing on chemistry and college algebra. Hopefully I won't have to pay a dime for college.

Back