Got Wood?

TonyTebbe

Wood howlers that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

supermanhowlers.jpg

Tony

Tony, those are cool. Must of been one big piece of wood. Oh boy Pandora's box is now open. What kind of wood and are those your production tone boards?
Dave

Let me be the first to say.... That is freaking awesome! I am a big fan of the out of the ordinary calls, I think these qualify.

Good job...

Let's have a little fun with this one. How about a guessing game?

What kind of wood are the howler bodies built from?
Who built the howler bodies?
How were the howler bodies built?

What about the toneboards?
Who built the toneboards?
Built from what?

Let's see who can guess closest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tony

TT cow tip calls for tone boards, and I have to agree with bearmanric that looks like some honey pieces of oak.

I have to say, they could be made of fontina cheese and I would gnaw my arm off to get my hands on one.

NM

Holy smokes, Tony. Those are awesome my friend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

You've done it again Tony..............those are awsome!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Mark

Smoked delrin toneboards
And some kind of oak horn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tony,

I will guess Ash Crotch wood at this point. Bone/antler toneboards...or look alikes?

Regardless of what all of it is, those are simply AMAZING!!!

The most unique call I think I have ever seen. Well Done!

Pete

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Not sure but they look Sweet!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Back