Watch this when you start to forget:

Heros all. I teach my 5 year old to be thankful and he gets it, I will never understand people in this country who disrespect our military. What incredible sacrifices they make for US. What a gift. A most respectful thank you to all soldiers.

Thanks for posting

May God be with all of them.My uncle was in Vietnam,that would prob kill him,"not literally"but just the thought of that place sends him for a loop but when he spills he guts about it i just sit in awe!I dont know how they made it home alive.I think the torture he goes thru every nite when he tries to go to sleep at nite is harder on him because it never ends,especially when he got off that boat.It hurts me to see him in so much pain knowing there are thousands of others suffering all the time and for what???????????????? Are fredom that is what and I thank u all for that!God bless u.

Don't ever forget these men and women regardless of how this current goverment turns out , because these folks are there for you and me , our kids and grand kids not for a
uncareing goverment. God bless ever one of them !

Wow. That really hits it.

Someone long ago suggested to me that when I see a man or woman who is in the armed forces I take the time to thank them for their service to our country. I've been doing it ever since. I think they do appreciate hearing it. I think the video is right. . . they want to know we are behind them.

My uncle got on a plane on Saturday headed back to Afghanistan. He was back in Texas because his wife's father passed away. All I have to say is I have much respect for what he does and all the other troops do for my country.

r2

It took 5 min to dry the tears, after seeing the boy or girl by the coffin.

Two times I had to present the "flag" to the widow and believe me it was a tough thing to do. I told my Captain that was enough, just couldn't do it more.

Thanks for putting that up......

Last edited:
Had to dry my eyes to see the keyboard.
Prayers to all who are serving.
Thank you to all who have served.
My heart goes out to those who gave all.
For their country and our freedom.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

i am enlisting in march when i turn 18! vids. like this help remind me why i am going to enlist. it is for all the men and women who have died since our revolution. GOD BLESS EVERY MAN OUR WOMEN WHO HAS EVER LAID THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE OR WHO HAVE DONE THEIR DUTY AS AMERICANS... THANK YOU!!

Very nice video! I had to share it on Facebook!

My 15 yr old daughter came by the computer while I was watching & asked "are you crying?"
I PROUDLY said yes and showed her why!

Thanks for sharing!

"Watch this when you start to forget"

I will never forget nor will I take you or your deeds for granted. You are always in my heart no matter what I'm doing.

If you're injured I will try to help you heal.

If you don't come home I will celebrate your accomplishments and mourn your death, I will not forget you or our brothers in arms.

Thank you for going into harms way.

Just now watched the video, very, very moving. Like stated in eairler posts, thought I was a tough guy too. Served in Viet Nam, this video brought tears to my eyes. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS. Best to all, John

Back