Watch this when you start to forget:

Great video, very touching. Its a great reminder of what the men and women who serve our country are doing for us. I'm very thankful for what they are all doing. My sister is in Iraq right now and everyday I worry. I pray that all who serve stay safe.

now why don't they show that no National TV?
ho I forgot it's the truth and they don't want us to know it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I just tried it and it worked fine for me.If you are having a problem with the link you can use the YouTube search feature,it's under 'Remember Me' by Lizzie Palmer.

I am an old man now... Served in Vietnam for two tours. Saw enough of that to last several lifetimes. Think I am tough guy, but I cried When I watched that video my heart was leaping out of my chest...

God Bless America and the men and women who serve her and protect us.

Quote:
When I watched that video my heart was leaping out of my chest...

Ditto on that

Quote:
If that don't choke you up,you ain't human

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Nice post ADK..Greg Meyer thank you for your service as well. Its just our turn now. God bless my fellow brothers and sisters in harms way.

Some times we old soldiers find out we're not as hard and tough as we think we are. It's a good feeling!

502skull.gif

Thanks ADK, we could all use stuff like that regularly to remind us what "they" the soldiers, go through so "we" can have the freedom to sit here and type on our computer. The freedom to go hunting. The freedom to own a gun. All of the freedoms which we so often take for granted. I did not serve my country as a soldier in the military but at the age of 21 I became a Peace Officer and have protected the citizens of my country for 18 years as best I can. I thank God for the military and sacrifice they make. One of the greatest freedom we have will be in 50 something days. If you are old enough, don't forget to vote.

Quote:
Quote:
When I watched that video my heart was leaping out of my chest...

Ditto on that

+1 very toutching

Back