Wrist Drag

guywildstorm

I finally came up with a design that I like for a wrist drag. This one is Chocolate Brown and Tan and has a hunk of mule deer horn for a handhold. The horn is glued solid and wont slip up and down on the cord. There are 3 drops with D--rings for attaching to the critter. I will be doing these but on a pretty limited basis. $25 gets this one to your door. SOLD!!!
2-13-08006.jpg

2-13-08007.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Lance was a big help with this project. He had a idea of what one needed to be like to work well. Thanks for all the help Lance.

Guy

Looking good Guy. With all your new designs, you're making the rest of us look bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dan

Hey now, I did my fair share of complaining about the original design squeezing the life out of my wrist, when Lance let me borrow it.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm glad to see a finished product and that looks like it will work out 100% better than the antler being straight. Good job and it looks great. You even get a little plug in the upcoming video.

Keep the good work coming.

Tim

Scott you should know by now Im always up for a good horse trade. Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.

Tim now thats news to me, Lance failed to mention that you gave it a try. This design does work ALOT better. You can either pull with your wrist against the strap, or pull with your hand aroudn the antler. Switching back and forth on a long drag keeps your hand from cramping up.
Thanks for the plug in the video. When can I expect to get one in the mail??? LOL

Guy

Back