Ron Paul is NOT out of the race

Quote:
Just add a little to the above. All convicted sex offenders must be sterilized. No exceptions, male or female.

I would prefer castration and then death. Definitely for pedophiles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

"1.Like what money?Theres nothing more important then going to heaven."
I understand they are the facts as you see them and the Bible apparently states them so I won't argue it is wrong based on that. I am not even stating that you or anyone has to accept or like them. To me having a stable thriving economy, and a free country to live in without oppressive taxes or government, and pretty much everything else are more important to me than whether or not someone wants to be homosexual and may go to hell. I'd rather see fags dancing in the streets than illegal immigrants wandering them. I'd rather have english as our national language than see fags imprisoned. I'd rather allow domestic unions than allow anyone of my constitutional rights disappear. Frankly if we had a thriving economy and zero taxes, and all terrorists were dead I could still give a whoop if people want to be gay.

"I'm not yrying to tell anybody how to live their lives.Just stating the truth to them.What they do with the information is up to them.Not being righteous.Just stating the facts."

It seems to me you ARE trying to legislate their lives and prevent them from being gay, to not have abortions, to live by the 10 commandments and the Bible. And they are not facts. You believe and have faith that the Bible is factual but you have no physical proof. There's nothing wrong with that and you may be right. I respect your faith. The Mormons, the Muslims, and the Jews, or even the Egyptians may be right and you could be wrong. You have no more proof than they do. That is why I don't think religion or it's beliefs belong in our laws. Who's to say which religion is right or wrong.

Think about this. Fortunately, right now we only have Democrats and republicans battling it out and the power shifts from term to term between them. If we bring religion into it, it is only a matter of time before we have the Muslims and the Christians battling it out for Office and power. or perhaps two other religions. Very, very bad!

My point in this whole thing is let's get this country squared away before we worry about who is sleeping with who.

I dont want to call names, but are you just stupid? What do you not get? Not everyone in this country is christian, therefore YOU CANT MAKE A LAW BASED ON A RELIGIOUS BELIEF. Especailly since the constitution doesnt give the government the authority to do so, for the sole reason of FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

Quote:
It's not really up to Bush to pass an amendment, he doesn't have that power. Congress does & it then must be ratified by 2/3 of the states or it still dies. If congress doesn't act, there's not much a president can do about it.

No he can't but during his first term he pushed the lawmakers hard to get it passed. Just didn't do him any good.

Quote:
As Secretary of War in the Farish administration I would like to see those guilty of the crimes listed in item #5 to be hung. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

As VP of the farish administration, I'll have to second dawg's motion. I think we have to crank up Stu's notion of electric Bleachers to clear the back-log of deathrow inmates. Viva la Death penalty!!!

Quote:
I dont want to call names, but are you just stupid? What do you not get? Not everyone in this country is christian, therefore YOU CANT MAKE A LAW BASED ON A RELIGIOUS BELIEF. Especailly since the constitution doesnt give the government the authority to do so, for the sole reason of FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

Act your age jwp... sorry, forgot, you are.

LOL, thats right. I point out the reason for which the government CANT outlaw being gay, or gay marriage. Then you with nothing to counter that, bring up my age which is completetly irrelevant.

Back