2008 Shot Show

Everything that wasn't out before it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Just had to mess with ya some!!!

T/C has a 5MM R/F barrel out if that interests you any. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Everything that wasn't out before it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Your killing me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Glad you liked it!! I've been in a rather good mood today & it's good to see you caught the humor!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I just got back from the 2008 Shot Show, it was my first Shot Show. I saw a bunch of neat stuff and got to meet some big time celebrities like augnmike, crapshoot and soreloser. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I had a great time at the Foxpro booth on Sunday and Monday. At the Foxpro booth I got to meet Mike Dillon, John Everly, Gerry Blair, Byron South, Jay Nistetter, Todd Woodall and Jeff Thomason. Everybody I met at the Shot Show was very nice and talked to me like I had been their friend for a long time. I saw soreloser and augnmike talking to Jim Shockey so I went over there. Soreloser and augnmike introduced me and my friend Keith Nancolas to Jim Shockey and the five of us had a great conversation for about 10 minutes. Thank you Tim and Mike for introducing Keith and I to Jim Shockey, I though that was pretty neat of you guys to do that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Quote:
Thank you Tim and Mike for introducing Keith and I to Jim Shockey, I though that was pretty neat of you guys to do that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

No PROB BOB!!! Glad you guys had a good time and thanks for the Hat (smartarse). There are a lot of folks who have introduced me to some awesome people, just glad to be able to return the favors. Jim is an awesome guy to talk to, as you found out and very down to earth. Thanks for hanging out at the booth, it was great finally meeting you.

We met some other members of Predator Masters with some familiar names, like Calicokid and a few others that stopped by to share a story, laugh and a drink. Thanks to everyone for visiting.

Well is there any new electronic stuff coming out that is a must have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

No PROB BOB!!! Glad you guys had a good time and thanks for the Hat (smartarse).

Tim, if you want to give the hat to your daughter it won't hurt my feelings too bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I saw noting new that is needed unless you were looking at the gametrax or if you are interested in a cheap looking FX wannabee put out by Western Rivers or the Power Dog by Primos.

Remington had a Model Seven Predator rifle with Mossy Oak camo and had a light fluted barrel on it. If you like a light bolt action rifle this would be a good one. It will be available in 17 Remington Fireball, 204 Ruger, 22-250 Remington, 223 Remington and 243 Win.

Quote:
I saw noting new that is needed unless you were looking at the gametrax or if you are interested in a cheap looking FX wannabee put out by Western Rivers or the Power Dog by Primos.

I saw the Western Rivers Nite Stalker in the latest issue of Trapper & Predator Call magazine. Yes, the concept of the design is similar to the FX series (too similar in fact). Only the remote has its own new look. Kind of like having 3-4 versions of the MS512 caller a while back. Kudos to Game Trak on trying something new.

Back