PM 4 Success(Updated with pics)

T DOG

Two of my buddys and me got a chance to try out my PM 4 this evening.The first two stands didn't produce.We made our third stand overlooking a field bottom.We only had about 5 min. of light left.I put the speaker on top of a hill and started crankin' out the coyote pup distress.The yotes around here cannot resist this sound.Within 45 seconds we could here the rustling leaves in the woods 125 yds in front of us.He popped out in the field and closed the distance to 75 yds.I got the crosshair on him and touched off the 7-08,then my buddies touched off 5 3 in. oo buckshot.He was doing the mexican tap dance for about 5 seconds.Unfortunatly I didn't have my camera with me but we did weigh him.He was a 42.4 lb male,the biggest i've killed so far.This stuff is to much fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
100_1880.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear a report. You need to deduct 1 lb from that weight to account for all the lead you guys left in it. LOL

Congrats on the dog, 42 lbs minus all the lead in him that's awesome.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Need to put your camera right next to your rifle though so you don't forget it........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I like how you throw lead!! And enjoy your read But I love pictures!! Good luck !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The PM-4 is the best wireless caller for the money on the market now(retails for less than 200$ in most stores), and the only one that comes with original Johnny Stewart sounds. Congrats on the success boys, the coyote pup distress this time of year can be flat awesome.

Back