Now that's fast

Cool video Randy. Man, you were hoofing it across that field after placing the caller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Somethings to be said about being quite going into a stand. He must of been with 300 yards or less of you guys.

Great looking coyote.

Tony

Actually I had allready sat down once and realized I left my shooting sticks at the caller. I set the caller on my backpack to get it up off the ground. We had allready called in and filmed two on the previous stand. Daylight was fading fast. My bum knee won't let me move any faster than you see there.

Yeah I can remember the good ol' days when I used to actually kill one!! That was awesome! I would like to video a kill I make sometime. It would give my kids something to remember me by.

That was quick! That is one more coyote than I saw after calling all day today, but it did rain most of the day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

That was an excellent shot, those kind of comments come from readig that gawd awful word DRT to much.That was a quick humane kill, nothing wrong that I saw?, perfect text book shot.

Back