need hunters for unhunted area texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

smsnyder

Any one want to join me on a bobcat and coyote night hunt in texas feb, march. New unhunted area in texas. I do the calling you do the shooting. Email me at foxpro51@comcast.net for details. Night hunts

the guy is chargeing me $300.00 per person per night to hunt. I will have use of a high seat and I have all the lights etc. Good area for bobcats and coyotes. minimum 3 nights.

Last edited:
we will have use of a high seat. i have the calls and lights. there is a nice place to stay. Should be a good bobcat area and lots of coyotes. Limited openings. My record is 4 bobcats called in in three hours.

You are paying a landowner that much to hunt varmints??? Predator hunting will soon be like deer hunting in Texas. Lots of money, so much in fact I know a lot of guys who have quit deer hunting all together. OR... are you hunting with a guide here?? You will have access to a high seat?? I'm kinda' cornfused??? Where are you hunting? I have lost a couple of places when somebody comes in and offers big bucks to hunt varmints, they come in and educate, then the next year, he don't renew the lease, and the rancher asks me why he has so many educated coyotes. Randy

man, i just got access to about 15000 acres of frest dirt that no one has called in about 10 years. I'll charge you 200 bucks a night and i just build a sweet high seat. haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif just kidding but 300 bucks a night per gun is outrageous imo. bobcats better weigh 115 pounds and make coffee in lingerie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
bobcats better weigh 115 pounds and make coffee in lingerie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gifThat's hilarious stuff right there. We call 'em bobcats too and if she's 10 years older than you she's called a cougar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif "LMAO, that is rich!"

i have the trucks with high seats. i have the lights and guns. i have the calls. I know how to call them. hunted texas a dozen times for cats ans coyotes. this property is 30 square miles and more comming.

yes, predator hunting will be like deer hunting. many guys from sci need a grand slam cat. the bobcats is one of them. hell, they charge $2000.00 plus in some states to hunt bobcats. $300.00 a night is cheap.

randy anderson will tell you equiptment, insurance experience and axcess to properties is not cheap. Randy is probably one of the best in the business.

Last edited:
I was just kidding with you earlier. I've been told i'm a sarcastic ahole. lol

I'll take you out for free tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I do charge $300, but I furnish the truck, with state of the art high seat, all fuel, gun, if needed, shotgun and access to over 1 million acres. I do all the calling, retrieving, pictures and handling of the animals. My hunts sometime go all night, and we also hunt some daytime hunts. I was born here and know the country, and have been night hunting for over 40 years. We kill over 50 cats per year, and call in many more. On top of that, I help the ranchers in the off season, after everyone else has gone back to wherever they came from. I am here, and will be here. I just worry about actually paying the rancher to kill the animals he wants dead anyway. Randy

I see it kind of like high fence deer hunting. If you don't have the time, money, ability, or patience to learn how to hunt the prey, then you might as well pay somebody else to show you how. If you are a steward of the land and it's occupants, then you will become a true hunter and do what is necessary to educate yourself on how to "hunt" what you are hunting. If not, then I consider you a "shooter" (and I use that term loosly), and you are best off just paying somebody to take you out, point to the animal, load your gun, make sure you have a solid rest, and tell you when to shoot...then patt you on the back, tell you you did a good job, and send you on your merry way.

IMO (for the little it may be worth), the only time I would pay for Predator hunting is to learn from the best in the business, in order to expand my current calling ability.

yeah randy i've heard very good things about your hunts and i am sure you are worth every penny of 300 bucks a night. i was saying that actually paying a rancher 300 bucks a night would be high if he is only granting access to land. I am familiar with most things you do for your customers and i'm sure you do some things i don't know about. You'll probably be getting some 300 bucks a night from my brother in law and myself in the next couple of years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

That was my whole point. Paying a rancher to let you hunt will snowball into ranchers expecting everyone to pay just to come on their land and kill varmints. I saw it happen with deer, and it will get that way with varmints if people come down here paying for access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back