Coyotes Fighting sound

AceHandler

Who has or makes a good one? I have not been able to locate one. Feel free to PM if you don't want all your secrets out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks in advance, ~Ace~

Ace,

I have been wondering if there were such a sound myself. I think it would create realism to your set like two coyotes fighting over food or maybe over a mate. I will be interested to see if there is anything out there.

I use the coyote & fox fight a lot, switching to coyote pup distress, then to fox distress, back to the coyote & fox fight. Works well. I don't think it would be much trouble to take sound editing software like Goldwave and make a custom coyote fight sound.

It's called "Adults coyotes fighting" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WT sounds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I got a sound of a canine growling on Mp3 file. Sounds pretty good now, but could be touched up a bit with goldwave or something similar.

I was thinking about this yesterday while on stand. I think a howl, challenge howl, a short prey distress, a "balls out" fight, and finish up some pup distress would just drive those dominate males... BONKERS!

Whats this goldwave you guys are talking about? I need something like that I want to take my 100 foxpro sounds and do some tweeking like mix the jay distress with a magpie fight. Thanks

Gander: You can't alter the proprietary Foxpro sounds unless you know how to record them to file first. You can get that done at Foxpro if you ask for it.

Back