Replacement Batteries for the Q-Beam Max Million II

DougK

Has anyone found a source for 12 volt replacement batteries for the Q-Beam Max Million II? I need new batteries and cant see spending $20 each on replacements with Brinkmann. So I am looking for a source for just the battery.

Thanks
Doug

If you have a "Batteries Plus" store near you they claim that they can replace the batteries in your factory Brinkmann cartridge. They do it for cordless drills.
M

I would say just go buy another unit. If the batteries cost $20, They sell then at wal mart for $25 for a brand new Max Million II. I buy the max million III and an extension cord from radio shack. The cordless ones seems to die out too quick and take a while to charge.

On mine I just took an extension cord and wired it straight to the light with a toggle switch and a pair of alligator clips so I can connect it to the battery on my truck. Don't have to worry about battery going dead that way.

Called Batteries Plus here in Sherman and they said that yes they could replace them with a cost of $21.00-$26.00 each. So as motox said, you may be better off buying a new one. The last one I bought came with two batteries and I think I paid around $34.00 for it at Wally World. Tony

I bought a Max Million II the other day at Walmart for about $39. It came with two batteries, 3 lenses(1 Red,1 Blue,and 1 Amber), Charging cord, Cig cord to use light with out batteries, and an extra bulb.

Back