Gander Mountain & Foxpro

wvhoyt

does anyone know if Gander Mountain sells the Foxpro E-calls
im looking for a FX-3 and would like to just pick one up instead of ordering one and waiting..
If not where is a good place to order from??
Thanks

picking up a foxpro at a store is convenient in the short run, but when it comes down to it that is a product that needs to be customized to your liking. If you fork up the money for a foxpro you should have it programed the way you want it; for that reason i would rcomend gofoxpro.com or allpreditorcalls.com

The ones sold in any store have the sounds preprogramened into the unit.You can change by purchaseing the sounds online. Your best bet is allpredatorcalls.com where the call will arrive with the specific sounds programmed into it . Hope this helps.

Quote:
Don't know if Gander Mountain sells Foxpro, but these folks do and are great to do business with; they also support PM.

Allpredatorcalls.com

Regards,
hm

You can probably get one at gander but it may not have the sounds you want.

+1 on all predator calls this is where I picked up mine from and AP Jones is the man. He will hook you up with the knowledge and info you need and do it very quickly.

I couldn't beleive it but I saw it with my own eyes.
The FX3 at our local gander was almost $700, you can get one from FoxPro for $490. Big difference in my opinion.

Rusty,
I promise you it's not a mistake. Its the gander in Jackson Tn.
I thought the same thing when I saw it & was shocked when I saw it was an FX3.

i bet it was the FX3 sitting in the FX5 spot...
i bought a trail cam one time from there and they had them all screwed up,,they had to scan them all before they knew

I didn't see an FX5 anywhere in the building, the price was printed plainly on the box. It may have been a mistake on their part, I don't deny that, but it was very surprising to see that kind of price on that call.

I will go back & check this afternoon, could be interesting.

We have a Gander Mtn in Little rock now. I use to like going in there. Lately the store has really jacked up the prices. It is pretty sad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I just wanted to say I would try to buy anything I could from allpredatorcalls.com not only is it fast and easy to do , they give you a complimentry subscription to predator extreme magazine. It's a win, win situation.

i called my gander mountain to check prices,,,the guy didn't even know what a foxpro was,,needless to say i won't be buying one there..

Got my Scorpion from allpredatorcalls in less than a week, with a weekend in there. A.P. Jones even talked to me after quiting time for probably 30 minutes about the sounds. He gave me information and advice that I hadn't even thought of to ask. Excellent company and service.....

Back