A question on lights?

bluetick523

Hey guys....I have a question regarding lights. I have never hunted at night, but am thinking about trying it. I have a light left over from my coon hunting days. It's one of the newer style lights from Bright Eyes. It is a 24V....with a two-side bulb (high and low). The burn time is really good too.....the low side will burn 30-40 hours, but the high side is probably like 4-5 hours. The light has a 5100 mine style head that will accept amber or red pop covers. Do you think this will work? I hope so....it will not only save me some money, but it will also allow me to get some use out of this thing. I got it right before I quit coon hunting a few years ago. The battery only weighs about 4 lbs.....as well as I remember.

Thanks!

OK....I lied!

I just looked up my light on the net. Turns out it's a 28 volt (even better), but the burn time is 28 hours on the low side and 2.5 hours on the high side. Also, it only weights 2.75 lbs. I thought I had the Dominator.....but mine is the Annihilator.

I don't see no reason why it would not work,i have the huntsmart 28 volt belt light,i love it.I use 2 inch glow sticks taped to the the tip of my shotgun barrel,they work wonders,sometimes at night it's hard to see your front bead.You can get them at gander in the archery section.

Back