anyone use these shotguns?

I have never tried one but for that kind of price new it's affordable. Even if you beat the heck out of it for that price u wont get hurt buying one every couple years.

absolutely right... You have nothing to lose, I use mine more than I do my 835. My dad never shoots his, only when a opossum comes in for a stroll. But so far I cant Find a thing wrong with it. I actually like it better than my 835.

I will keep it in mind. Next time I need a shotgun I expect to get beat up i'm lookin for one of these. Have u patterned it at all.

The downside is that you can not have a rifle barrel fitted to it. If you buy the rifle first you can have the shotgun barrel fitted.

Jack

yoteslammer, no I havent patterned it at all sorry. Thats just not something I get into.

Jack Roiberts-- yea that is a downside, but for 170 is a verey good price for a good, reliable shotgun. No it isnt a benelli or a berretta, but hey like i said 170$. Im not complaining.

Wild Ed-- Made In china. Oh well, I dont really care, IT feels good, shoots good, price is good, so its good enough for me.

I would do the research for it and find the brand of choke that will fit it and get a full choke and an extra full choke for it or turkey choke.

Let us know how it preforms!

Quote:
I would do the research for it and find the brand of choke that will fit it and get a full choke and an extra full choke for it or turkey choke.

Let us know how it preforms!

If it takes the same chokes as the NEF sigle shots then it's the winchoke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thats somethin else I dont mess with. Its full choke right now and thats the way I keep it. I use it for everything from skeet to fox to turkey.

The single shots are made in the USA. Have 2, 1 in 10ga. and the other a 3.5" 12 ga. Both have screw in chokes and are used for turkey hunting, never thought about using them for night predator hunting ,something to think about.

I have one and have had it for two or so years
I patterned it , the shotgun preforms very well at fourty yds thats the farthest I would shoot with any 12 ga load dispite the claims of 70 yds kills
The fiber optic sights are not high quality but that is an upgrade for later
As for being made in China whats the beef with that have you looked on our freeways ?
I think the shotgun is a bargin and very handy in the shotgun woods good coyote medicine
welcome popplecop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Btw I have the turkey model matted out and fiber optic sight front and rear and a short 20" barrel with interchangeable chokes which you can use moss or win choke tubes

Last edited:
The local Gander Mountain had them pretty cheap also. The only thing I worry about is getting spare parts a few years down the road. C. Daly was famous for not being able to supply replacement parts like extractors/ejectors,pins and springs,ect. for there imports years back.

I noticed CDNN's recent flier had new 24" smoothbore rifle sighted Mossberg 500's for $179.00.

Last edited:
Back