Foxpro Sling

guywildstorm

A sling for your Foxpro unit. Can be made to custom lengths. Heavy duty black nickel finished clip on both ends for quick removal. $35 gets one to your door.
4-2-09012.jpg

9-3-08004.jpg

For you guys that like to keep your remote in your pocket or pack. Here is a handy lanyard to keep it from falling out or from leaving it behind at a stand. Just clip one end to your belt loop and the other to the remote. Heavy duty black nickel finsh clips. Can be made to any length you want. $10 gets one to your door.
12-27-07005.jpg

3-26-08009.jpg

Last edited:
Its the time of year again to be thinking about getting all your gear in order for the up coming coyote seasons. I will be taking orders on these on a first come first serve basis.

Guy

Guy, I got my brand new Clark's Custom Lanyard on the FX-3 as we speak and it's dang good looking. Considering all the calling I do down here in Arizona I doubt that it will ever wear out given that it's made from parachute cord. It's a great product ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif The only "wish" I have is that you'da stuck more cards in the envelope !

Thanks / Jeff

Quote:
Guy, I got my brand new Clark's Custom Lanyard on the FX-3 as we speak and it's dang good looking. Considering all the calling I do down here in Arizona I doubt that it will ever wear out given that it's made from parachute cord.
Thanks / Jeff

That's the same thing I was thinking Quapaw9300!! They are tough for sure.

I found this old post and am curious how the sling hooks to the FoxPro unit? Can't tell in the picture. You still making these?

Quote:"...am curious how the sling hooks to the FoxPro unit?"
I'm not Guy, just a very satisfied customer, but maybe I can help. (Plus, it's -5 degrees out on a v-v-very c-c-cold Sunday morning, and the State says I can't go out hunting today...)

Guy's awesome slings -- yes, he is still making them -- have 2 ends coming from the flat braided section; 1 end has a nickle snap on it, the other end has a secure loop. You just put the loop through the FoxPro handle, put it on the snap -- and voila, it's on the lanyard.

Mine works great! And check out this BONUS you get from Guy's lanyards -- you can easily secure the FoxPro call to a vertical tree trunk and it won't slip! No need for horizontal branches if there aren't any... It's up high enough to project the sound well, ensures your remote works great and even keeps a critter from stealing it.
FoxPro_Spitfire_lanyard.jpg

Oh, and another bonus -- the lanyards also work great to carry a Mojo Critter too!
Mojo-Critter_lanyard.jpg

I'm really satisfied with my original lanyard, so much so I just mailed Guy a money order for the remote keeper he makes.

Good luck and good huntin'!

Old No7

s&w if Darryl's explanation doesnt clear it up for you just shoot me a PM and I will get some close up pics taken so you can see it a little better.

Guy

Back