buck kicker choke tubes

mkeller72

Has anyone tried these? I have tried my modified and full chokes in my browning bps using 3 1/2" 4 buck and neither had very good patterns. I am looking for the best aftermarket choke for 4 buck.

I was looking for the same choke for my Benelli 12 gauge and researched Trulok chokes. I called them and was told that their turkey .670 is ideal for number 4 Buck. They had not done their own testing yet but reports from the field were very good. I just got mine and haven't patterned my shotgun yet. Just google "Trulok chokes" to get their web site. Good luck.

I use the Kick's Buck kicker in my Benelli SBE and like it alot. It is a .680 constriction and patterns well with #4 buck. Better than using my Hastings turkey choke which is a .660 constriction. The .660 is better with turkey loads #5's , 6's etc.
God luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I use a Pure Gold .670 Turkey choke with #4 Buck and have taken coyotes at 50 yds.
It also works very well with Dead Coyote loads too!

JD338

Quote:
Has anyone tried these? I have tried my modified and full chokes in my browning bps using 3 1/2" 4 buck and neither had very good patterns. I am looking for the best aftermarket choke for 4 buck.

Research this site and you will find a ton of information. Kick's are outstanding chokes and an excellent company to work with. Begin here with this sticky thread at the top of this page about shotguns...

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubb...e=0&fpart=1

GC-thanks for the info., I purchased a .675 gobblin thunder today for my browning bps 12 gauge to try, I will let you know the outcome.

Please do so, sincerely, we are always interested in honest results. I think you'll be happy, if not, contact Chuck and he'll set you up with another choke of different diameter and so on until you get the results you need.

Back