Remington R15 CA Legal?

Not sure either but fear their not. I'm sure tenpercent will have a solution.

Good luck and remember the elections come around in November.

Byron

I would say it would depend on the brand of lower. If the lower is labeled Remington then it should be cause Remington is not on the list of banned parts. It would also need to have a fixed mag. I believe. But I'm not for sure on that.

Probably not! If its cool you cant have it here,it has to many evil features like the pistol grip removable mag and the assualt look to it. If it is legal I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one also. maybe remington can come up with a california version.

Quote:
Not sure either but fear their not. I'm sure tenpercent will have a solution.

I Hope 10 percents soultion is alot better than the ugly crooked grip fake looking AR in thier banner.

Note: The above statement is for the Rifle only, not the company.

t/c223encore.

Ok, lets have a CA Legal AR lesson.

First, you have to check the Kasler List. If the Remington R-15 is on the Kasler List, then we cannot have it in any shape or form.

Kasler List

After a quick look it does not appear to be there (I already knew it wasn't on the list because the list was made back in 2000 or 2001 somewheres so nothing new is on it and as of 1/1/07 the list is fixed and the AG can no longer add guns).

So the only thing left to do is to configure it for CA use. The number one choice I am sure will be to use a Bullet Button to fix the magazine. Once the magazine is fixed, we can have as many evil features on the firearm as possible.

I most certainly plan on having some when they come out. The only thing is expect to pay a bit more than free America for them because we have to have a middle man buy them (shipping to him), take them apart and/or install a fixed magazine (he charges a fee), and then he has to ship them to me (shipping again).

I will advertise here when I get some.

The MonsterMan Grip on my banner is not the prettiest, but it is functional. If you want to go with detachable magazines, it is the way to go. Most guys seem to like the U15 though.

Ten percent thanks for the help I'm a noob when it comes to AR's. I'll check into your products If I buy a different AR15, I kinda want one now.

Athony

You should want one! Actually, a camo R-15 would be hard for a LEO or game warden to see as evil, especially if you know your laws and can explain them.

I am going to have to go make sure my middle man out of state knows I want them bad and to keep an eye out.

Back