Merry Christmas from the South family

Byron South

I wish I could send a CHhristmas card to you all and tell you how much we appreciate all your support through this last year. God bless you all and we hope you have a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year.

Raegan is doing better (prayers are working, please keep them coming). She still can't walk on her own and is still being fed through a tube in her belly. She works hard in theropy everyday and is getting stronger every day. The most amazing thing is she keeps her spirits high and a smile on her face.

Merry CHRISTmas,

Christmas07-Copy.jpg

Wonderful family Byron, Merry Christmas to all of you, the Mrs and I will continue to pray for Raegan and the rest of you.

Merry Christmas and many blessed thoughts and prayers for you and your beautiful family this holiday season. especially Raegan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Travis

Now that's a beautiful family /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Merry Christmas Byron, I hope you all have a wonderful and bright Christmas season.

The prayers are again being sent. May the Lord bless you all with the gift of love and happiness.

Your dvds have added much happiness to our family times together here in Phoenix, not to mention even teaching an old dog a few new tricks. May our loving God shower you and your family with bountiful blessings this coming year!

Quote:
God bless you all and we hope you have a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you for putting CHRIST back in Christmas!!
Merry CHRISTmas to the South family. You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers this last year and many years to come.

Back