Scientists Petition U.N. To Stop Global Warming Hysteria

I hear that FOUR HUNDRED scientists now are openly challenging the cause of climate change .....

And the self-anointed leader ........ Big Al is blowing a gasket ........ maybe if we fix his gasket ..... we'll cool back down.

Mars, Jupiter and PLUTO .......... keep your eyes and ears on these heavenly bodies TOO!

Keep your fingers out of reach though ........ as they are heating up too!

Wanna bet that its because of our excess heat transfering through the heavens?

Three 44s

algore claimed that he created the internet. One big lie. Now he's doing a good job creating global warming. Another big lie. If at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again. What a POS. MI VHNTR

Thanks Redeyeddawg,

Oh ..... add intimidation to the list! That's really sweet!

Now I wonder why they would be intimidated for daring speak out!

HOW ABOUT BIG GRANT MONIES AT STAKE????????

Chicken Littles stand to lose BIG BUCKS if the scare goes bust!!!!!!

Three 44s

Well Rimmy, The general consensus is the planet is getting warmer. On a clear day we all say the sky is blue. There is a consensus the sky is blue. But if we go up about 150 miles, the sky is black. Therefore on Earth, to say the sky is blue,is a consensus. The scientific fact is the sky is black. Remember things are NOT always the way they appear to be. The planet is warming and cooling the same way it has for the past billion years, Rimmy, do not subscribe to the liberal Declaration of Independence and that would be independence from common sense. Consensus is one thing. Scientific fact is another.

Frankie B.

A yeap Redeye!
It sums it up real good. Rimmy is an excellent debater but he is not smarter than a fifth grader. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Al Gore, the Cigar Store Indian finally awoke. When he was V.P., slick WIlly told him to keep his dumb fookin' mouth shut because he never was able to speak with sense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif So now he's out of the closet and we know why Willy told him to keep it shut. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I wonder how Rimmy would debate Carl Sagan about the causes of global warming?

Frankie B.

Back