Spitfire Outfitter Bow Package

I am recently getting into bow hunting for deer and i was really anxious to try to get a coyote with a bow
I was looking through the cabelas ad when i noticed they had the Parker Spitfire bow package. it was on sale for 299$, and since ive never had a bow before i was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me if the bow is a quality piece of equipment or if i should keep looking. Also any suggestions of bows/equipment for archery would be greatly appreciated. BTW, im only 16 so money is kind of an issue.
Thanks

If you have never had a bow or shot one I highly recommend you buy from a local bowshop so they can fit you properly and get you started right. Talk to anyone and everyone you know who bowhunts and they can steer you to a good bowshop who won't try to sell you a bunch of stuff you do not need.Most bow companies make good equipment its just a matter of finding something in your price range that fits your draw length and the proper weight of pull.Do not take anyone's advise as the Gospel but they should get you going in the right direction.

Back