Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard...

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Made "To-Order" for a gentleman...

"Marble" Maple Burl, Nickle Pins, Black/Brick Carbon Spacers, Mosaic Lanyard grommet, Moose Antler, all on a really nice twist Damascus Skinner Blade.

Enjoy...

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

DSC02682.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

SOLD, before it was built! (Hope he likes it!)

Thanks Guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks guys, that's the most complex lay-up I've ever done, calls, knives, or anything else. (Won't be so cheap next time!) I'm really tickled with how it came out.

Dude you have got to stop this. I want one of these knives. and with each one you post I want one even more. It is starting to hurt.

Thanks guys, lots of fun even thru the frustrating parts!

Stoney15, I bought one of those blades you showed me, it's in the mail. We'll see if they're any good! (Looked like a good bet.)

Steve,

That is fantastic work! That knife deserves to be in an art museum! I personally know how nice your calls are but that is simply stunning! Wow!!!!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Thanks guys, lots of fun even thru the frustrating parts!

Stoney15, I bought one of those blades you showed me, it's in the mail. We'll see if they're any good! (Looked like a good bet.)

Let me know what you think of it. I am still trying to figure out a handle configuration and raise a little cash. From the looks of it I should just let you have free reign and send whatever you come up with.

Quote:
I'm really tickled with how it came out.

I can see why Steve....that is one of the best looking custom knives that I've seen. Very, very great job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Tony

Man, if the one you're making for me looks half that good I'll fall all over myself with glee. What a wonderful piece. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with on mine.

DR, I hope to post yours tonight or tomorrow. It's laid up, roughed out, and pinned. Looks fantastic. Far less intricate than this damascus project, but still super nice. One of my best "Level = Nice, Catagory = Working" knives to date.

Thanks Steve! Yes, that is gorgeous Damascus and the Damascus made today is wayyyy better than it was only a few years ago.
Your really getting good at those knives Steve!!

Back