Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#800352 - 11/17/07 09:13 PM Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard...
rainshadow1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: Washington State
Made "To-Order" for a gentleman...

"Marble" Maple Burl, Nickle Pins, Black/Brick Carbon Spacers, Mosaic Lanyard grommet, Moose Antler, all on a really nice twist Damascus Skinner Blade.

Enjoy...

SOLD, before it was built! (Hope he likes it!)

Thanks Guys!

RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives,
Mountain Lion Calling: www.rain-shadow.com

AKC Labs
https://rainshadowlabradors.com

#800353 - 11/17/07 09:36 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: rainshadow1]
Hyperwrx Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Arizona
Beautiful knife. You do incredible work.
--------------------------
Briarpatch Cage Traps
Traps You Can Count On!

#800354 - 11/17/07 10:01 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: Hyperwrx]
guywildstorm Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Western Colorado
Steve that one is outstanding. By far the best one you have shown on here in my humble opinion. PM headed your way!!

Guy

#800355 - 11/17/07 10:09 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: guywildstorm]
rainshadow1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Thanks guys, that's the most complex lay-up I've ever done, calls, knives, or anything else. (Won't be so cheap next time!) I'm really tickled with how it came out.

AKC Labs

#800356 - 11/17/07 11:32 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: rainshadow1]
Ty_Yote Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Oregon
Wow that is one heck of a knife! Great work!
Ty

#800357 - 11/17/07 11:37 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: Ty_Yote]
stoney15 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: SE MN
Dude you have got to stop this. I want one of these knives. and with each one you post I want one even more. It is starting to hurt.

#800358 - 11/18/07 12:43 AM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: stoney15]
Mason_Jarr Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southern Idaho
I'd like to thank the gentleman who bought it. He saved me alot of money!

#800359 - 11/18/07 02:22 AM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: Mason_Jarr]
rainshadow1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Thanks guys, lots of fun even thru the frustrating parts!

Stoney15, I bought one of those blades you showed me, it's in the mail. We'll see if they're any good! (Looked like a good bet.)

AKC Labs

#800360 - 11/18/07 03:41 AM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: rainshadow1]
tripod3 Offline
PM senior

Loc: WA
It looks ok but I would have to handle it in person to really rate it.

#800361 - 11/18/07 03:49 AM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: rainshadow1]
Nikonut Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Mt.Zion, Illinois USA
Steve,

That is fantastic work! That knife deserves to be in an art museum! I personally know how nice your calls are but that is simply stunning! Wow!!!!

Nikonut
"I've been a PM member for a very long time and I believe in the dream of a unified predator hunting community... I feel that was Will Craig's goal! I was beginning to see a glimmer of hope of that being possible, time will tell."

Support the NRA and help preserve our hunting heritage and our 2nd Amendment rights!
NRA Life/Endowment Member

#800362 - 11/18/07 03:23 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: rainshadow1]
stoney15 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: SE MN
Quote:

Thanks guys, lots of fun even thru the frustrating parts!

Stoney15, I bought one of those blades you showed me, it's in the mail. We'll see if they're any good! (Looked like a good bet.)

Let me know what you think of it. I am still trying to figure out a handle configuration and raise a little cash. From the looks of it I should just let you have free reign and send whatever you come up with.

#800363 - 11/18/07 05:31 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: stoney15]
gypsymech Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Wyoming
aboutsolutley beautiful work, you'll have email in a couple minutes.
dave

#800364 - 11/18/07 05:55 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: gypsymech]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Quote:

I'm really tickled with how it came out.

I can see why Steve....that is one of the best looking custom knives that I've seen. Very, very great job!

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#800365 - 11/18/07 06:30 PM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: TonyTebbe]
trukreltrog Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Oregon
That there is one Beautiful knife.

#800366 - 11/19/07 11:05 AM Re: Damascus Skinner, Maple/Antler/Spacers/Mosaic lanyard... [Re: trukreltrog]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Man, if the one you're making for me looks half that good I'll fall all over myself with glee. What a wonderful piece. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with on mine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.