encore hammer replacement

KillerHiller

I recently had a bit of a fiasco with my encore frame. Somehow the hammer got bent and cracked. Thompson won't sell my gunsmith the new hammer, I have to send it in thus ruling out my muzzleloader season. What gives? Why wouldn't they sell a hammer? What a bunch of crap. Does anyone have an explaination for this?

Thanks guys
Killer Hilller

KillerHiller
Call TC back and ask for Rich he is a gun tech, this guy helped me out last year with my Prohunter muzzleloader that would not group. I told him the gun would not group and that my deer season was 3 weeks away. He said send it in and put ATTN: Rich on the package and he guaranted I would have it back in time for deer hunting. Well he was true on his word it took about a week and a half and I had my barrel back, and that included shipping both ways, so it was there only about 2 days and he had it done. And what ever he did to the barrel fixed it. I even called him back and told him thanks.

Booger

Booger,

T/C has "removed" the phones from the desks of the gun repair techs as of 4 weeks ago. They were spending to much time talking to us instead of repairing rifles.

I am not happy about this...but what can you do.

Hoggy

Back