I've heard it all NOW!

YoteSackbuster

So I was on Wikipedia the other day checking out the stuff on hallucinogens when I discovered a popular chemical in Africa called 'Jenkem.' After reading up on the Internet about some popular recipes, a few friends of mine decided to go and produce some of this potent hallucinogen. The first part of our journey involved a trip to the local sewage treatment plant, where we filled some empty coke bottles half-full with the potent sludge we found in the cleaning tanks.

We hid the bottles behind a bush, letting them ferment for a few hours while we went to smoke some marijuana. After about 4 hours of fermentation, we went to retrieve our putrid creations.

One at a time, we all inhaled the jenkem we had created. The odor was viscious, but my god it was worth it. What came after I cannot describe. A euphoric high, not unlike coccaine, but with strong hallucinations of times past -- I saw dead relatives during my trip. It was almost magical.

The onset of jenkem is probably 10 seconds after inhalation, with the most severe hallucinations happening probably 20 minutes into the trip. Beware that if you try this wonderful substance that you're going to be "out of it" for several hours after inhaling, and really it will take several days for you to fully recover. One of the downsides of jenkem is that you constantly have that taste of sewage in your breathing for several days after the fact.

After subsequent trips, there were a few characteristics we felt made for better trips with Jenkem. First off, if you visited the sewage treatment plant at around mid-day on a sunny day we found we got the best highs. Secondly, make sure you have someone nearby who is not high on the substance (believe me, once you've been introduced to it, you don't want to not be high on it... so find someone who isn't big into drugs to do this).

I hope you are joking about making and using it. Otherwise you have just admitted on an international forum to activity that would make you a prohibited person and unable to legally own firearms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

No laws against sniffing $*&T vapors, if there is I break the law every morning on the throne and a couple hours after Taco Bell.

Thats funny you call it the Throne
Because when I was a kid we had an extra shitter in the basement, but my dad was to cheap to have the main pipe buried in the concrete, so to have proper gravity drainage, the pipe ran across the floor and the up to the wood pedestal he made that was about 2 feet in the air and then another foot and half for the toilet seat you actually sat on.
Man when you sat on that thing with your Burger king cardboard
Hat and [beeep] you were the KING!!

Sent many trophies out to the backyard...

Quote:
No laws against sniffing $*&T vapors, if there is I break the law every morning on the throne and a couple hours after Taco Bell.

It takes you a couple hours after Taco Bell?

Man I am looking for a corner to crap in 15 minutes after eating that stuff. Luckly TB is a 10 minute drive from the house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
I call mine my wishing well. Every morning I make a wish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

After having kids around for so many years and then grandkids, we still call it the "potty". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back