are these call's ok.

bearmanric

sorry i couldnt figure out a way to have you guy's finish the antler call's. it was stressing me. cant do that just had my heart fixed. so here are some of my commercial call's. i'm not going to have any made any more they will be collector's some day. they are copy's of my springbok Howler's. thank's guy's Rick

P1000548.jpg

wow..looks nice...i must have missed the antler call's?? i dont remember anything about it...but ur howler looks really nice

Ryan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

thank's guy's i need inspreration right now. i work so hard trying to make people happy. any one who hasnt wanted a call i need your address. thank's guy's. heading out elk hunting in the morning.wish me good luck. Rick

Thats a really great looking call. I would like to get one of your howlers one day. My dad got a couple from you and he says they're the best!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

If you haven't got one...you need to. I just got mine in today and am having a blast with it. It's SUPER loud, SUPER clear, and SUPER comfortable in my hand. I can't say thanks enough to you, bearmanric. The quality of these calls you are sending out is top-notch. Good luck on your elk hunt. I hope you down a monster!!! Thanks.

just got mine fresh out the mail box. its a beaut Bear. thanks alot again. have to show my dad after he gets home from work!!!

Back