The first of many for the RRA (pics)

WY_AR

I drove out to my chukar hotspot but had no luck finding any. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif It was very warm today but decided to walk over a ridge and do some calling anyway. As I walked away from the truck I realized I forgot the camera, oh well as I was sneaking over the ridge the wind was in my favor and I spotted a dog about 150yds out I hit the dirt behind some brush. I set up on the stix and waited for him to show. As I was waiting I could here more yotes in the distance. Finally he showed and I took the shot 1 backflip and DRT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifI hit the KiYi on the foxpro and waited about 20min but no others showed. As I was checking out the dead dog I turned and saw what had the dogs attention it was a badger about 30yds out with his head poking out. I knelt and took a shot but missed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif. Anyway I walked back to the truck and got the camera.

Here is the victim and the new rifle

10-29-07021.jpg

My partner and the RRA
10-29-07017.jpg

Truck and rifle

10-29-07018.jpg

And because I know u guys like to see some country

10-29-07023.jpg

Thats all I got for now. Maybe more tomarrow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a nice Rifle I am looking at one here in town. There is a lot of choices I am considering a Rock River as well but I am clueless on what model to get. What area in WY is that? that looks like a nice spot.

Quote:
You have really good taste in rifles and dogs.

And trucks.

lol

Big +1 there!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

looks like the basin country.... Worland maybe ?

could be Rawlins area too....

Nice job and welcome aboard !!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back