Major mexican border incident

Sheriff JOE as usual has the right idea. News will spread real quick "there is a new Sheriff in town" if more and more of the bad guys get arrested and their loads burned. I had two drug vehicles run a stop sign by the SW corner of a golf course in Queen Creek Arizona. I gave chase, they led me into a narrow canal road knowing @ PCSO you can't ram anyone, and the LOAD VEHICLE sped away @ the proverbial high rate of speed.

I was not able to get the LOAD VEHICLE intercepted but this was an interesting and instructive experience for me.

If we don't seal the border, we'll never have a good handle on either illegal immigration or the crime that feeds from it.

Sam III

A barbed wire fence with outposts on it and manned extensively with labor intensive law enforcement personnel would work better, quicker than the impenetrable fence Congress plans. Patton had it right about 'fixed fortifivations' in the modern era where our opponents have not Policy and Procedure Manual and lots, and lots of cold, hard cash. Just ask the Deputy in Yuma County, Arizona who got 'turned' on his first assignment out of the Academy and wound up stealing drugs, money, and weapons from the Regional Evidence Warehouse before he shot two (2) Yuma City cops there who he thought have 'made' him.

Time is of the essence!

Back