Bush and Vincente Fox agree to "common currency".

YoteSackbuster

Interesting, nes pas??

Los Angeles, CA (Oct. 10, 2007) -- Speaking on the Larry King show, former Mexican President Vicente Fox confirmed every assertion made by Jerome Corsi in his new book, NY Times bestseller "The Late Great U.S.A: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada" (WND Books, ISBNs 0-9790451-4-2, $25.95, July 2007). Not only did Fox admit that he and George W. Bush have "agreed" to create a common currency, the Amero, he contended that a North American Union is "inevitable" That’s something that Jerry Corsi takes issue with while applauding Fox’s openness on national television.

"At last we have public confirmation of the pernicious secret activity that’s been going on towards merging Mexico, Canada and the United States" declares Corsi, whose book became a bestseller shortly after publication. "Personally, I’d like to thank Vincente Fox. His candor about this merger is what’s going to stop it dead in its tracks"

Corsi continues, "Fox’s appearance with Larry King and, of all places, on The Daily Show constitutes the first time a leader of Mexico, Canada or the U.S. has openly confirmed a plan to create a regional currency called the Amero -- a plan I document in detail in ’The Late Great U.S.A.’" Fox went on to explain how current regional trade agreements between the United States and its hopelessly corrupt neighbor to the south are intended to evolve into other previously hidden aspects of North American integration.

As reported in WorldNetDaily, Larry King, near the end of the broadcast, asked Fox a question e-mailed from a listener: "I would like to know how you feel about the possibility of having a Latin America united with one currency"

Fox answered in the affirmative, admitting he and George W. Bush had "agreed" to pursue the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas – a free-trade zone extending throughout the Western Hemisphere – and that part of the plan was to institute a regional currency from Canada to the tip of South America!

"Long term, very long term" he said. "What we proposed together, President Bush and myself, it’s ALCA, which is a trade union for all the Americas"

According to Corsi, Fox has indeed performed a public service. "George W. Bush is president of the United States, not king. He has utterly no right to enter into any such agreement with a foreign country, particularly a hostile one" During Fox’s tenure as Mexican president, millions of Mexicans entered the United States illegally. In Corsi’s view, this constitutes an invasion that has cost American taxpayers billions of dollars while destroying schools and bankrupting hospitals and municipal governments across the country…and is only a taste of what a merger would bring.

"Finally" says the author of "The Late Great U.S.A" "here is unequivocal proof, straight from the mouth of Mexico’s former president, that Bush’s goal is to erode United States sovereignty in order to create free movement for Mexico’s peasant class across our border, in the process flooding us with even more anchor babies and illiterates ready and willing to take advantage of our country’s all-too-generous welfare programs"

Mexico’s invasion of America can and must be stopped, but in order to do so, every citizen must rise up and demand an end to it. "George W. Bush has been bought lock, stock and barrel by the elite and multi-national corporations pushing for a merger with Mexico, but he has utterly no right under the Constitution to push for a merger of the U.S with Mexico or any other country"

Fox’s comments are part and parcel of Mexico’s ongoing campaign to destroy American sovereignty to its benefit. "Going by what Fox has said on national television, it’s clear that Mexico has declared war on the United States" Corsi asserts. "It’s the only way such words can be interpreted. Since Bush has no interest in protecting our interests, and since all too few legislators have stepped up to condemn a North American Union and shared currency, it’s up to we the people"

Thanks to Corsi’s book "The Late Great U.S.A" "more and more patriotic Americans are learning the truth about our ’good neighbor’ to the south, the one George W. Bush can’t do enough for at the expense of every American’s future. In just two unguarded interviews, Vincente Fox has confirmed every aspect of the ugly future that I’ve laid out in "The Late Great U.S.A" It’s past time we put a stop to his dream - and George W. Bush’s"

I get a little tired of hearing about this "one nation North and South America" or "one world government".

We DO have a little document called the Constitution of the United States of America. Read it. There is so much of it that would have to be amended before becoming one nation could happen, that it would probably require a whole new Constitution to be written. Getting 2/3 of the congress and 3/4 of the voters in the states to agree to that isn't likely to happen anytime soon, even if Fox, Bush, Clinton, and the Pope want it to.

Trade agreements yes. A one nation N. America? It ain't happening.

Leon, some guys in black helicopters told me you are actually in on this. You all decided this at a meeting at the Roswell UFO crash site. I believe it was hosted by the CFR, several years after the group's men shot Kennedy and faked the moon landing.

Just kidding around Yotesack, lol, no offense!

Had anybody but me noticed how CNN seems to have had a certain kind of staff turnover lately? For sure it seems like our 'news' is very heavily filtered and the 'planted question' for Hillary probably was scripted just as it appears.

In really bad times we tend to talk about the trivia to keep our minds off the real issues/problems.

Anybody out there mail any money to the Minuteman organization?

Sam III

I have no doubt that there are people who would like to see some form on NAU get formed. Hell, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to it, so long as our constitution & BOR are not weakened. Let us have one based on those 2 documents & I'll be as thrilled as a lobster in fresh butter.

But I can't get cranked up over reports like this. The power of making our currency is clearly & forcefully spelled out. Bush -or any other president- can "agree" to it all he likes, but he has no power to make it happen.

Quote:
Anybody out there mail any money to the Minuteman organization?

You better believe it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

On June 21,2006 Lou Dobbs on Lou Dobbs Tonight made the following statement; "The Bush administration's open-borders policy and its decision to ignore the enforcement of this nations immigration laws is part of a broader agenda.President Bush signed a formal agreement that will end the United States as we know it".
Lou Dobbs was referring to the North American Security and Prosperity Partnership Act signed by President Bush,Mexican President Fox and Canadian Prime Minister Martin on March 23,2005 at a meeting in Waco,Texas.At that meeting the three leaders issued a joint statement which included "In a rapidly changing world,we must develop new avenues of cooperation that will make our open societies safer and more secure,our businesses more competitive and our economies more resilient".
Under the so-called Security and Prosperity Partnership agreement (SPP),the nations will no longer have separate borders,but will "implement common border-security".The three nations will no longer respond on the national security level to emergencies but will have a "common approach to emergency response".Under the SPP plan,the three nations will "implement a border-facilitation strategy to build capacity and improve the legitimate flow of people and cargo at our shared borders".In other words,eliminate the north and south borders of the United States.
It is widely accepted that the North American Free Trade Agreement and the SPP are designed to pave the way for a North American Union.CFR internationalist scholar Richard Gardner described the strategy to build regional governance in a piecemeal fashion in his 1974 article "The Hard Road to World Order".
We may be sick of hearing about the New World Order,but it is here and it will not go away simply because we do not understand it or do not like it.

Back