How 'bout them Cowboys?!?!?

dchilds

I'm a Die-hard hunter and Cowboys fan. Heck of a game tonight. Well not so much a heck of a game for good football, just a heck of a game for a last minute recovery of what is rightfully ours!

Steeler fan here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. Be careful cowgirl fan, your team was almost beaten by the 1-3 Bills. Romo is still young and after last night everyone sees that he might not be the second comming of "Roger Dodger" down in dallas. This weekend the Pats are going to use what they saw last night to put a loss in your standings. 5 interceptions agianst a quality team will turn out different than 5 agianst a 1-3 team like the Bills. It's nice to eek one out every once in a while. Anyway, congradulations on the win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and Good Hunting to ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Trashcan
Death Card Calls

footnote: I've noticed a trend that bothers me with these new qbs (Roethlisberger included), turn your cap around!! You are a professinal, wearing your hat like a mall-rat makes you look like one. It is meant to be worn bill to the front.
And to terrel owens, sir(I use this term loosely), your hat is on your head inside out on national television. This makes you look extremely stupid, turn it rite side out and THEN put it on your head. I guess it goes to show that no amount of money can buy you common sense or intelligence.

New England Here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Although the Cowgirls do got it going on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yeah, Dallas doesn't have much to brag about beating the Bills. As much as I hate to say it, New England may go 16 and 0- they are that good. But then, what do I know? I'm a St. Louis Rams fan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think it will be interesting to see what Romo turns into through his career. There's no doubt there are some bugs to be worked out but no one is going to step onto a NFL field and be perfect right out of the shoots. I can't wait to see where he takes the Cowboys. Heck, I'm just glad I we're somewhat locked in on SOMEONE. It's been a while since we had a leader on our team. After Romo's performance last night he joined Aikman in the all time team highest interception record for a single game, not horrible company to be in.

All I can say is WOW. I am a Cowboys fan. Been one since birth. THe fact that they pulled that game out after all the mistakes they made says something. I don't care if it was the Bills. The determination and focus on the win is the most important thing, especially when your back is against the wall. As far as the Patriots go, I think it will be a good game, and as long as the Cowboys can keep it close, they have a shot at winning.

Romo is young. Can't wait to see what he becomes...
Wait a minute, thats exactly what they said about Tom Brady. Look at him now...

Quote:
Can't wait to see what he becomes...

Brady is a great player. Personality wise he is a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Quote:
Quote:
Can't wait to see what he becomes...

Brady is a great player. Personality wise he is a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

hahahhahaaa!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That was a good one redeye!!!
Trashcan
DCC

We will see in four days. Brady and the boys are pretty good this to. Born and raised in Maine it is fun to finally see new england teams doing good. Go redsox

Back