Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#771747 - 10/07/07 01:35 AM New Lanyard Style From: Predator Nation!
JAMaidens Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: South West TN, USA
Hey folks, we have a new lanyard out that will "flat" knock your socks off! These new lanyards lay flat to your chest while you are calling and are super soft / super comfortable! They come in every color combo imaginable, let us know what you want and we will build it your way! They will come with four drops (one each side with a double drop down front) and one detachable extra long drop for a e-caller remote or an e-caller like a JS Preymaster. They will be $24 (to your door). Thanks for looking and have a great season!

Snow camo Noose...

Super comfortable and flat against you!

Double Camo...

Some different colors...

Thanks for look'in... and keep an eye out for more new Predator Nation gear headed your way!!!!

#771748 - 10/08/07 01:44 PM Re: New Lanyard Style From: Predator Nation! [Re: JAMaidens]
berettaman Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Southeastern KY
Great looking lanyard there Jeff. I might have to get one later, though i would only need two call loops and one for remote.

#771749 - 10/09/07 11:34 AM Re: New Lanyard Style From: Predator Nation! [Re: berettaman]
JAMaidens Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: South West TN, USA
No problem Larry... just let us know what you want and we will build it to fit your needs.

#771750 - 10/11/07 04:40 PM Re: New Lanyard Style From: Predator Nation! [Re: JAMaidens]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Slick looking design Jeff.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.