Original Noose Lanyards SALE!!!

JAMaidens

Custom Call Maker
ALL SOLD!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!

soldnoose.jpg

DSCF2931.jpg

This is a pic showing the remote drop... it is made so that you can slip the remote into a jacket pocket while you are headed to the next stand! If you do not want this option let me know and I can tie another call drop in it's place. The Preymaster does NOT come with the lanyard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DSCF2933.jpg

Snow lanyard drop layout...

DSCF2935.jpg

Up close of the 12ga brass keeper!

Last edited:
Snow camo Noose and the one next to it is gone folks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks magoo5... pm on the way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Loren!

smallblock... All but the two on the left are still ready to go! Take your pick! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Jeff,I'll take the last one.Instead of the remote drop,make it a call drop.I Think i still got your addy,but not sure,so shoot me a pm....Thanks

PM on the way...

All Gone, thanks guys!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Got the lanyards today. For those of you that didn't get one, you really missed out. Boy, these things are awesome. Very comfortable and very well made. Thanks a lot, I'm going to love using them.

Sweet! Thanks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif glad you like them. Thanks again to everyone who picked these up... I wish ya'll good luck this year and let us know how the lanyards work for ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back